Monday, August 12, 2013

BodyRock Challenge Day 10

This is the last BodyRock workout of week 2!! Yay! I wasn't in a very good mood for this workout, and I started out a little rough and not working at 100%. But I got my act together and got the workout done.

BodyyRock Challenge Day 10: Brunette Beating Blonde Workout

This was a 20 minute interval training workout.  Set the interval timer to 4 rounds of 50 seconds and 10 seconds. There are 5 exercises and you do each for the entire 4 minutes before moving on the the next.

Flying High Knees-The hardest part about this exercise was keeping my arms out while doing high knees. I put my arms down a few times. I didn't go down on my belly by the end. I modified and went down to my knee.

Side to Side Pike Jumps-Man, at first these seem easy, but as you go they get harder and harder to do.

Reverse Crunch-I always lat on my yoga mat when I am doing floor exercises.

Side Step Up- I used a metal chair for this one

Super Girl Push Up- I modified this exercise the whole time.  I still lifted a leg and arm but I did the push ups on my knees.

Here are my scores:

Since I wasn't that into this workout I am hoping I crush these scores the next time around.

-Kate, your not-too-fit guru



No comments:

Post a Comment