Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BodyRock Challenge Day 9

BodyRock Challenge Day 9: Tight Jeans Booty Workout

This was a 15 minute workout. Set a countdown timer for 15 minutes.  You have that time to as many rounds of the following as you can:

50 Jump Rope Jacks or regular Jumping Jacks --I did jump rope jacks minus the rope
30 Crunches- you do a crunch, roll to your side and do a crunch, go back to center, do a crunch, then roll on the other side and do another crunch. Each crunch counts as a rep.

My total was 350 Jump Rope Jacks and 180 crunches.

Because I took so long to post on this workout, I can't remember how I felt afterwards or if I worked my hardest. I do know that I sweat a lot doing each workout so I know I am working hard!

-Kate, your not-too-fit guru

No comments:

Post a Comment