Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BodyRock Challenge Day 8

I may be late in getting my "challenge" posts out, but I have not missed the workouts. I have done every challenge thus far and I am feeling sore! I know my body is working hard!

BodyRock Challenge Day 8: Fit Tight Hot Workout

There were 4 exercises, and you did each one in order. Each exercise was 30 seconds on, 10 seconds rest for a total of 4 minutes, using an interval timer. In each exercise you were going for maximum reps.

Here are the exercises:

1. Dynamic Squat

2. Reversed Push Up-- I used two chairs because I don't have the equipment shown in the tutorial. I also just hung there when I couldn't do anymore push ups.

3. Dive Bomber-- I modified this and did it from my knees.

4. Prisoner Get Up-- Yeah, I didn't end up doing this exercise. Yet again I waited until night to do the workout. I was tired. My brother came by during my workout because we were trading couches, and when he left I lost that motivation to keep going. I have my weak moments.

So I did most of the workout. I did 12 minutes instead of 16. Here are my scores:


I don't know if I have "good" numbers or not.  I hope to improve my score the next time around.

-Kate, your not-too-fit guru

No comments:

Post a Comment