Monday, August 12, 2013

BodyRock Challenge Day 11

BodyRock Challenge Day 11: 550 Fat Rep Massacre Workout

This was a time challenge. There were 11 exercises in this workout:

Backward Lunge Kick Up -25 reps on each leg

Walk Over Push Up -50 reps

Mountain Climber -50 reps

Sumo Squats Knee Up -50 reps

One Leg Bridge Leg Lift -25 reps on each leg

Side to Side Squat & Leg Lift -50 reps

One Arm Tricep Push Up -25 reps on each arm

Star Crunch -50 reps

Diagonal Touch Down -25 reps on each side

Side Plank Lift -25 reps on each side

One Leg Wall Sit -25 reps on each leg


To be honest, I lost where I wrote down my time for this workout.  I wanna say it was between 25 and 35 minutes. I need to post about my workouts right after I do them I guess.

I modified a few things.  For all the push ups I modified on my knees. I didn't use a weight for the Diagonal Touch Down.  I modified on the Side Plank Lift as well.  Hopefully the next time around I will be able to do the workout without modifying too much.

-Kate, your not-too-fit guru

No comments:

Post a Comment