Wednesday, June 5, 2013

National Running Day

I ran 4.8 miles yesterday without the stroller. It felt so good! I ran about 2.3 miles and then I ate a shot blok before going on. I averaged a 10:30 min/mile.  It was cloudy and a little windy which is great running weather for this time of year.  I didn't push myself and I need to start doing that.  I would love to be running 10 min/mile by the time the half marathon comes.

Speaking of running, today is National Running Day! Have you had your run today? I don't run on Wednesdays but maybe I will try to squeeze a run in today.  I was on Pinterest this morning and saw a website that offered $20 off of Rock 'n' Roll Marathons TODAY ONLY! So if you are interested in signing up for one you can find the information here. If you know of any other races and running discounts let me know!

-Kate, your not-too-fit guru

No comments:

Post a Comment