Saturday, June 1, 2013

What's Coming Up This Month

A new month is a great time for setting challenges and goals. This month I am going to focus more on nutrition. I will be posting recipes for healthy smoothies, raw foods, clean foods, etc throughout the month.

Since I am training for a half marathon I will be posting a lot about running, but it is not the only thing I am interested in. I also decided to challenge myself to try new/different exercises this month.  I will post videos, pictures, and my personal thoughts on the different exercises I try out. A few I am going to try are Zumba, water aerobics, and prancercizing (that's right, folks!). If there are any exercises you would like me to try or blog about let me know. I am up for anything!

-Kate, your not-too-fit guru

No comments:

Post a Comment