Friday, July 19, 2013

The 1000 Workout

I haven't run since my half marathon on Saturday. I would like to run, I just haven't had a chance yet.  This morning was not the morning to run.  I stayed up late last night and woke early this morning. It took a while to "wake up". By the time I got around to working out it was 9 am.  I found the following workout on Pinterest:

This was a killer workout. I was not able to do 100 pushups. I did like 25. And I only did 60 walking lunges and 50 hover jacks.  It was hard, but it also felt really good to get a workout in. Now that I am done with my half marathon I am going to focus more on toning my body.

In the next few days I am going to put together a 30 workout challenge.  I hope you will join me in it.

-Kate, your not-too-fit guru


2 comments:

  1. I love workouts like these that you can find on Pinterest. They are great for when you just can't going, don't want to leave the house, or just want to get some good sweat in real quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! And this one was a killer! I was sore for days but it felt so good.

      Delete